Rehabilitating and Resettling Offenders in the Community is a significant examination of the historical development of work with offenders and their treatment by the state and society. It offers unique perspectives and a wealth of information drawn from numerous interviews with probation staff.
* Highlights how the work of probation staff has changed over time and the reasons behind these changes
* Includes discourse with probation staff carried out over many years for a comprehensive, 'insiders' view of the situation
* Focuses on contemporary issues, including the changes brought in by the Conservative/Liberal Democrat coalition
* Written by a leading academic with extensive experience in the probation service
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 25, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.