List Price: $ 8.99
Save 14 % off List Price
The Mother-in-law Dance : Can Two Women Love the Same Man and Still Get Along?
Can two women love the same man and still get along? Absolutely! Annie Chapman believes that a mother-in-law and daughter-in-law can become friends--even close friends. However, this connectedness often takes years to develop. Now that journey can be a joyful one! Offering practical advice and biblical wisdom, this book helps mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law nurture their relationships. Readers will learn how to dance together on topics that include--
* dealing with traditions and activities
* managing differences in handling money
* handling intrusive comments and actions
* accepting and rejecting child-rearing advice
* coping with differences in faith
Through thoughtful ideas, real-life insights, and humor, The Mother-in-Law Dance helps mothers-in-law and daughters-in-law experience a dynamic, loving relationship.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Harvest House Publishers, Inc.
July 01, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.