Women in Control : A Guide to Creating Your Own Fitness Lifestyle For Body, Mind, and Spirit
Women in Control: A Guide to Creating Your Own Fitness Lifestyle for Body, Mind, and Spirit is for women of all ages. This book offers you concise, step-by-step guidance for a lifetime plan for taking control of your life and creating optimal well-being and happiness through physical, mental, and spiritual fitness. This practical guide is based on the author's personal journey from loss of health to physical fitness, career achievement, and a rewarding, satisfying life.
This book will teach you how to:
* Work with the life cycles that profoundly affect all women's lives
* Set yourself up for success, not failure--make New Day's, not New Year's resolutions
* Create and achieve lifetime goals using "mind power"--affirmations, visualization, and building increased mental capacity
* Reduce stress and resolve conflict
* Achieve a healthy and fit body with good nutrition and exercise--never say diet again
* Develop spiritually through control of your inner life
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 06, 2000
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.