Getting China and India Right : Strategies for Leveraging the World's Fastest Growing Economies for Global Advantage
This book is the first strategic guide for multi-national corporations (MNCs)who are contemplating expanding into both China and India. Gupta and Wang explain how many MNCs view China and India solely from the lens of off-shoring and cost-reduction, and focusing their marketing strategies on only the top 5-10% of the population. This is a missed opportunity. China and India are the only two countries that constitute four realities that are strategically crucial for the global enterprise:
* Both provide mega-markets for almost every product and service
* Both have platforms that will dramatically reduce the company's global cost structure
* Both have platforms that will significantly boost the company's global technology and innovation base
* Both are springboards for the mergence of new fearsome global competitors.
This book aims to shed light on the brutal competition for markets and resources in China and India as well as lays out the strategic action implications for those companies who want to emerge as the global players of tomorrow.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 01, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.