List Price: $ 15.95
Save 25 % off List Price
The Everything Digestive Health Book : What you need to know to eat well, be healthy, and feel great
From irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) to heartburn, gastrointestinal conditions are epidemic today. Luckily, with the right knowledge and care, sufferers can successfully manage their symptoms and feel better. This book is the essential guide for those dealing with any number of digestive health problems, including diverticulitis, constipation, acid reflux, and others. With this book sufferers learn how to:
* Choose a specialist
* Understand their diagnosis
* Manage medications
* Select vitamin and herb supplements
* Avoid foods that exacerbate their condition, while still getting the nutrients they need
* Prepare recipes for delicious foods that are easy on the digestive tract
This book includes prescriptive information to reassure even the most discouraged patient. It's the first step toward a comfortable, confident, and healthy new life.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
F&W Media, Inc.
September 29, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.