Do you want to make the ball "sizzle" off your clubface* The theory in this book originates from the belief that there are multiple ways to swing a golf club - just look at the best golfers of all time. Yet, there is only one way to strike a golf ball correctly. This book will teach you how to do that. With this book you will discover how easy it is to:
- Take care of the fundamentals
- Get your body in position for a world-class impact
- Take the correct divot
- Regain control of your golf ball
- Create backspin with your wedges
- Control distance on your putts (yes, that too)
- Practice to actually get better
- Review and analyze your swing just like the pros do
"It's All About Impact" is a book that will teach you how to strike the ball like never before without completely revamping you swing.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Bally Down Publishing
November 25, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.