This collection offers students and scholars of Eliot’s work a timely critical reappraisal of her corpus, including her poetry and non-fiction, reflecting the latest developments in literary criticism. It features innovative analysis exploring the relation between Eliot’s Victorian intellectual sensibilities and those of our own era.
- A comprehensive collection of essays written by leading Eliot scholars
- Offers a contemporary reappraisals of Eliot’s work reflecting a broad range of current academic interests, including religion, science, ethics, politics, and aesthetics
- Reflects the very latest developments in literary scholarship
- Traces the revealing links between Eliot’s Victorian intellectual concerns and those of today
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 21, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.