* This wide-ranging guide helps ordinary users fight back against Windows slowdowns, glitches, and annoyances
* Windows is the world's dominant desktop operating system, with 93.8 percent of the market as of 2002
* Packed with savvy tips for decluttering a system, speeding up access to programs and data, customizing the interface, rooting out resource hogs, tuning up e-mail and Web browser performance, protecting against viruses, and more
* Focuses on Windows XP and covers the new Service Pack 2, but many techniques are applicable to older Windows versions
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2004
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.