Completely updated and expanded, this third edition from one of the world's leading theologians introduces students to key theological issues, contextualizing them within the bible and the works of seminal theologians.
* Introduces readers to key theological issues such as God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, faith, creation, salvation, atonement, religious history, and heaven
* Thoroughly updated, with the addition of a new chapter on the Holy Spirit
* Now includes images and more pedagogical features to engage the reader
* Each chapter offers an overview of an important theme, presents relevant biblical passages, and summarizes the contribution of a major theologian
* Expands the range of theological positions discussed within the book, especially those of contemporary and feminist theologians
* Maintains the user-friendly structure of the previous edition, with the Apostle's Creed as a framework
* Concludes with suggestions on how readers can take their study further
* Can be used alongside the new edition of Theology: The Basic Readings for a complete overview of the field
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.