The basic rules for turning basic instincts into blockbuster success.
Erotic romance reigns supreme as a big category of women's fiction-a billion dollar business serviced by a new breed of uninhibited writer. This book is the necessary how-to for first timers and a terrific guide for seasoned professionals as well, who are putting their racy-and lucrative-fantasies to paper. Now, for the first time, a veteran erotic romance author shows exactly what to do-and how.
* The first book to guide writers to succeed in this multi-million dollar genre
* Explores how to set up a plot and write good, steamy sex scenes
* From a best-selling experienced author
* Includes resource section for research tools and further reading
* Interviews with top editors in the field
* Foreword by Kate Duffy, editorial director at Kensington Publishing and founding editor of the genre
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 04, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.