An exuberantly, hilariously irreverent guide to life from the hosts of Whatever with Alexis and Jennifer and Whatever, Martha!
No one tells it like it is quite like the Whatever duo of Alexis Stewart and Jennifer Koppelman Hutt. Now they share their colorful commentary and edgy common sense on every aspect of life, from food and eating ("Does Talking to Pop Tarts Mean You're Crazy?") to fashion and grooming ("The Devil Wore Palazzo Pants") to cleaning and organizing ("Not a Hoarder, Still a Slob"). You'll see it's okay not to measure up to perfectionistic standards of behavior and achievement at home, at work, and in relationships. Once you level with yourself and lighten up, life can be happier--and a hell of a lot more fun.
* Tackles essential life issues--including sex and dating, weight loss and body issues, marriage and relationships, cooking and kitchenphobia, and more
* Shares Alexis and Jennifer's outrageously funny and honest stories and surprisingly helpful advice
* Reveals Alexis and Jennifer's deepest, darkest personality quirks
* Shows the importance of self-acceptance, complete honesty, and a wicked sense of humor
So what if you're not perfect--whatever! Get the real-deal advice of Alexis and Jennifer in Whateverland. It's definitely not your mother's self-help book.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.