List Price: $ 15.95
Save 25 % off List Price
The Everything Guide to Being Vegetarian : The Advice, Nutrition Information, and Recipes You Need to Enjoy a Healthy Lifestyle
THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION
With nearly 6 million adult vegetarians in the United States, a push toward a leaner, greener, healthier lifestyle is happening everywhere. Whether their reasons are moral, economic, or health-related, people all over the country and the world are making the switch to vegetarianism. In this book, you discover:
* Easy ways to get essential nutrition like protein and iron
* Where to buy fresh, high-quality produce without breaking the bank
* Cooking tips and techniques for a vegetarian kitchen, such as how to prepare tofu
* Delicious vegetarian recipes for every meal of the day, including choices kids will love
* The real difference between vegetarian and vegan
A vegetarian lifestyle doesn't have to be restrictive; with the help of this book it can be liberating and satisfying! The key is the right information and recipes so you can say goodbye to meat and hello to a fresh, new life.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
F&W Media, Inc.
September 29, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.