List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Water Gardening
Water will bring a garden miraculously to life, drawing the eye more than any other feature. When still, its shimmering reflections create a peaceful mood, while moving water animates the garden scene and delights with its mesmerizing sounds. In this definitive guide, Alan shows you how to design and make a water feature to suit any size and style of garden, from a large wildlife pond, stream or rill to the tiniest pebble or wall fountain.
* Easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step diagrams
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended pond and waterside plants
* Guide to choosing and caring for fish
* Key tips on encouraging wildlife to your pond
* Season-by-season guide to pond maintenance
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 16, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.