List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Alan Titchmarsh How to Garden: Flowers and Foliage for Cutting
We all enjoy having fresh flowers in the home, but they can sometimes be costly and the range is often limited. In this inspiring guide, Alan Titchmarsh shows how to grow a vibrant selection of plants to use in arrangements: flowers of many shapes, sizes and colours, and foliage, berries and seedheads too. With a little planning, you can have something beautiful in your home every day of the year.
* A-Z directory of Alan's recommended plants for cutting
* Ideas for arrangements and planting plans for cutting plots
* Tips on choosing the right plants for your garden
* Expert advice on cutting and preparing flowers and foliage
* Seasonal recommendations and ideas for special occasions
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 16, 2013
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.