* Updated to cover all the latest features and capabilities of Access 2007, this resource provides new and inexperienced Access users with eight task-oriented minibooks that cover begininning to advanced-level material
* Each minibook covers a specific aspect of Access, such as database design, tables, queries, forms, reports, and macros
* Shows how to accomplish specific tasks such as database housekeeping, security data, and using Access with the Web
* Access is the world's leading desktop database solution and is used by millions of people to store, organize, view, analyze, and share data, as well as to build powerful, custom database solutions that integrate with the Web and enterprise data sources
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 01, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.