A new edition, packed with even more clever tricks and methods that make everyday life easier
Lifehackers redefine personal productivity with creative and clever methods for making life easier and more enjoyable. This new edition of a perennial bestseller boasts new and exciting tips, tricks, and methods that strike a perfect balance between current technology and common sense solutions for getting things done. Exploring the many ways technology has changed since the previous edition, this new edition has been updated to reflect the latest and greatest in technological and personal productivity.
The new "hacks" run the gamut of working with the latest Windows and Mac operating systems for both Windows and Apple, getting more done with smartphones and their operating systems, and dealing with the evolution of the web. Even the most tried-and-true hacks have been updated to reflect the contemporary tech world and the tools it provides us.
* Delves into the exciting and clever methods that lifehackers employ to make everyday life easier
* Features completely new and updated hacks so that they reflect the latest and greatest in both tech and personal productivity
* Addresses eclectic hacks such as how to speed up typing on your smart phone's touchscreen, share links between your desktop and phone, remote control anything with your cell phone, dictate anything into your phone, and use your cell phone's data plan on your laptop
* Details ways to automate your Android phone, augment your knowledge you're your smart phone, consolidate your phone numbers with Google Voice, and more
Technology is supposed to make our lives easier by helping us work more efficiently. Lifehacker Guide to Working Smarter, Faster, and Better, Third Edition is your guide to making that happen!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.