Foreign Corrupt Practices Act : A Practical Resource for Managers and Executives
A thoroughly pragmatic guide to the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA)
This is a critical FCPA training resource for executives, managers, sales, marketing, finance and accounting personnel, as well as high level professionals.
* The ideal resource for any business that takes FCPA compliance seriously and truly desires to foster a deep understanding of real-world corruption issues in their employees
* A great resource for business school courses on international business or business ethics and anyone interested in understanding these issues for their own professional growth
* Includes in-depth analysis of all major FCPA risk areas, including discussions of how FCPA issues arise in real-world business situations
* Covers all aspects of bribery and FCPA compliance issues to ensure that your business is not exposing itself to financial scandal or criminal prosecution
FCPA compliance is mandatory for nearly all international businesses operating in today's global economy. This book serves as the perfect training tool to mitigate your organization's risk to FCPA violations, which is one of the top enforcement priorities for the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
November 19, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.